Join up and be part of a continuing success story: More than 130,000 members mean Bayern are one of Europe's most popular clubs.
Members are entitled to a €2.50 reduction per ticket and pay no processing charge for home match tickets* (*not including DFB German Cup matches).
Members also receive our club and match-day programme "Bayern Magazin" by post at no extra cost before every Bundesliga home fixture.
Members' priority ticketing services:
Members are first in line when it comes to applying for match tickets. In fact, for most matches at the Allianz Arena and nearly every away game, membership is the only realistic chance of receiving one of the sought-after seats. Due to high demand we can never guarantee tickets, but membership dramatically improves your chances.
Our business year matches the football season and runs from 1 July to 30 June the following calendar year. You can only be accepted as a member from 1 July or 1 January in any given year.
1. Complete the attached application and print it out. Please do not forget to sign the form (parents or guardians must sign for children and youths).
2. See the schedule (below) for the appropriate membership fee.
3. Please enclose the fee by cheque or in cash (registered mail only), or complete the credit card payment section, or complete and sign the direct debit authorisation (German bank accounts only).
You may also purchase a Bayern Munich gift certificate. Please call us for more details.
4. Don't forget to include the one-off registration fee of €3!
If you are claiming the discount for disabled persons included in our senior tariffs (see below), we require you to supply valid documentation, which may have to be renewed annually.
5. Please use a window envelope with the appropriate postage for Germany.
6. We'll process your application as quickly as we can, and before you know it, you'll be holding your membership card and your first copy of the Bayern Magazin in your hands.
If your membership starts on 1 January, you pay half the annual membership fee until 30 June before renewing at the annual rate.
Young persons' tariff:
Children and youths up to and including 17-year-olds pay a €30 annual fee.
Younger adults aged 18 years and up to 25 years inclusive pay a €40 annual fee.
Adults aged 26-64 inclusive pay a €60 annual fee regardless of your home address.
Senior citizens' and disabled persons' tariff:
Senior citizens aged 65 and over, together with registered disabled persons (proof required) pay a €30 annual fee.
Your age on 30 June dictates which tariff you applies to you.
Please don't forget the one-time registration fee of €3!